Saturday, March 6, 2010

Miles Logged and Donation Update

Well, this week I didn't walk as many miles as I would've liked. I hurt my hip last Friday and it wasn't feeling back to normal until Wednesday. I only managed to walk 15 miles this week.

Donations have passed the $1,500 mark! I now need to raise less than $1,000 to reach my goal. People have been so generous with their donations!

Today was a beautiful day and nice temperatures. It looks like we might be done with our cold weather walks. Jeff got out and walked with me today. We logged 4 miles and about 500 calories burned. Tomorrow morning I'll be walking with Bree for our normal Sunday walk.

1 comment:

  1. I think it was a rough week for everyone. I felt seriously drained, and with that being said, didn't log very many miles this week.
    Thanks for the breakfast ideas. I'm heading out to the grocery store today!!!!
    Hope you're able to walk without getting wet. I began running and it started raining on me :(

    ReplyDelete