Sunday, March 21, 2010

Winter Blast to end Spring Break!

Today Bree and I had planned to walk 10 miles and have a pit stop. On the actual walk, you walk about 4 to 5 miles and then have a pit stop. We're trying to get used to doing that as well. Yesterday was in the 30s all day and it's going to be cold again today. We've walked in the cold before; not a big deal. However, this morning I woke up to about 5 inches of snow on the ground.

I know I've walked in the snow before with Coda, but not 10 miles. So, I called Bree and we decided to postpone our first LONG walk until next week.

Over spring break, I did manage to walk most days even if it was only a few miles. The weather was nice and Coda enjoyed it too. So, I did log some miles. Tomorrow is supposed to be 65, so Jeff and I should be able to walk after work.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you decided NOT to walk on those cold days. You would have ended up sick.
    Now the weather is nice........so WALK ON sister!!!

    ReplyDelete