Sunday, February 21, 2010

Walking/Window Shopping


Well, another Sunday has rolled around and it's time to walk with Bree. Today was not cold, but it was raining. We decided to go walking in the mall. I know we might have to walk in the rain during the 3 day, but right now I don't want to walk in the rain. So while I have a choice, I think I'd rather walk indoors. Bree met me at Collin Creek along with little Sophia.


The first mall entrance we tried, was locked and the lights were off. Not a great start. We walked up and around the other side of the mall. Luckily the next entrance we tried was open because it was starting to sprinkle quite a bit. It was really weird. We were the only people in the whole mall. It was very quiet and somewhat eerie. Some stores had people inside getting displays set up for the day, but other than that it was just us three girls strollin' in the mall. As we walked we talked, of course, but also did some window shopping. Apparently dresses at some stores are now as short as a long shirt.


Sophia did really well in her stroller and fell asleep after about 20 minutes of Bree and I gabbing. Toward the end she woke up and started getting a little wiggly. She's not too big at this age on staying in the stroller. She'd much rather walk on her own or push the stroller. As usual, Sophia was happy to see me and gave me one of her sweet smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment