Sunday, February 7, 2010

Training Week 3


Another chilly Sunday morning, but we got out and walked anyway. This morning, in addition to Bree and myself, Coda joined us. She's a pretty good walkin' buddy when she's in the mood. For a border collie she can be very lazy at times. When the weather is cold, she will walk pretty much however far you want to go. She was glad to have another voice praising her today and would get super excited when she heard Bree's voice. She would take off running and wait for us to catch up to her. Once again, the six miles passed very quickly while we gabbed away. Next week I think it's time to bump it up to eight miles.

2 comments:

  1. just in case you start getting random donations...I'm doing blog makeovers in exchange for donations ;) Walk, Angie! Walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Angie! I think you should try to bump it up to 8 miles, or at least 7! I'll try to run 7 if you girls walk seven!!!
    Coda is adorable. I love her (and that's saying A LOT coming from me!) LOL

    ReplyDelete