Sunday, October 10, 2010

First Set Back

Well, today Bree and I walked 11 miles. By the time I woke up this morning, my knee and hip soreness had gone away. My ankle was still a little stiff. By the time we reached mile 11, I decided to call it quits. My ankle was in pretty severe pain and I needed to stop. I came home iced it, elevated it, stayed off it for several hours, and applied heat. It felt so much better. I decided to take Coda for a small walk this evening. We did a mile and it was hurting the whole time. I'm not sure what I've done, but this is a bad time to have an injury. Bree is going to tape it up for me tomorrow and I'll see if that helps.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I hope wrapping it helps. Maybe get a brace?!?! I'm sorry. I hope it gets better soon. Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete