Sunday, May 9, 2010

Training

Wow! It's been a while since I've posted. I've still been walking, but they've been smaller walks. Bree and I have each had family in town or been out of town, so our Sunday walks are a little out of sync. Next week we should get back on track and get in a nice long walk.

Today was mother's day and Bree was out of town. So, I trained yesterday and today with my four legged training buddy. Coda once again was a great training partner. She kept up with me and didn't try to chase any squirrels. It was only in the 60s today and very cool after some early morning rain. The whole trail smelled like honeysuckle; which I love. We had a nice walk, although it was shorter than I would've liked. Oh well, life happens. I'm planning to get in a few miles each day this week. We have quite a few things going on after school this week so my gym schedule will be off. On those days I still plan to walk, walk, walk.

1 comment:

  1. I know you haven't blogged about TODAY's walking (for 4 hours), but I would say that you've "caught up" on your training! ha ha
    Glad you're keeping at it Angie. You two (you and Bree) will probably be the first to finish...and maybe even lap a couple of people! ha ha

    ReplyDelete